Fashion Magazine Props and Background

Throughout my research I have noticed that in magazines, props are sometimes added to emphasize the aesthetic of the magazine. Usually these are used more in sports magazines but fashion magazines can use them too. This made me think about my own magazine and if I should use any props for mine. The background of a magazine is also important for the look of it overall. There are backgrounds that are photoshopped on or sometimes they keep the same background if it is good enough. Here are some magazines that I think look good with their backgrounds/props.



 Image result for fashion magazine cover"

Image result for vogue beyonce cover"

Image result for fashion magazine cover"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples of Magazine Double-Page Spread

Magazine Final Color Scheme

Responses to Questions for Feature Story