Introduction

Hi, my name is Jennifer Molinet and this is my first blog post!

For my AICE Media Studies coursework, I have chosen to work on and create a magazine cover, contents page, and double page spread. I will also be working as part of a team but submitting individual work.

The following will be included:
  • Research conducted to create my magazine.
  • Planning I did for the magazine.
  • Opinions, questions, comments, and polls about my magazine.
  • Product layout of my overall magazine.
  • Design ideas for my magazine.
  • Finalized magazine project.
  • Reflection on my creation process, including what was completed and any complications.
I will be posting blogs on my research and progress every week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples of Magazine Double-Page Spread

Magazine Final Color Scheme

Responses to Questions for Feature Story