Magazine Cover Ideas

My magazine market analysis helped me to decide on what would look best on the cover of my magazine. Over 90% of the people who participated in the survey chose that both a male and female model would look best on the cover. As I figure out how to work with this, I must also make sure that the picture is not too distracting and that the colors fit in well with the text and image. In the survey, the majority of the responses on the color scheme question said bold colors. My cover will most likely include pink, blue, and maybe red. When doing this, I have to be careful not to have colors clash together. 

I also researched some examples of magazine covers that include both a male and female model to give me an idea of what mine could look like.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples of Magazine Double-Page Spread

Magazine Final Color Scheme

Responses to Questions for Feature Story