Responses to Questions for Feature Story

Here are the responses to the questions from the previous post.


1. When did you know you were into fashion?
- I honestly always kind of knew. I would constantly pay attention to what people wore and wanted to be unique with my own style.

2. What or who inspires you the most?
- My brother definitely inspires me the most. Ever since I was younger, I would try to dress like him all the time. He would get annoyed but I was just really into his style and wanted to have my own someday.

3. What do you consider your fashion style?
- I don’t think I have a label for my fashion style. It’s a mix of many different things. I always dress for whatever the occasion though. If it’s somewhere fancy then I dress a little better and if it’s casual then I’ll just be sporty.

4. Why did you gain an interest in the fashion world?
- As I said earlier, I always really paid attention to what people wore and gained an interest in different styles at a young age.

5. Would you consider modeling as a future career? Why?
- I’m not sure if I will be taking it that far out into my future. However, I definitely plan to continue having my own unique style for the rest of my life.

6. Who is your fashion role model?
- If we’re talking about someone famous, I would have to say Drake. I grew up listening to him so I would also pay attention to the different outfits he would wear. I also follow him on social media and keep up with the trends he puts out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples of Magazine Double-Page Spread

Magazine Final Color Scheme