Models for Fashion Magazine

Since my magazine will be all about fashion, I will make sure to pick out models that really portray different and unique styles. I will need one male and one female so that my magazine could continue its’ theme. The cover will include both genders and the feature story will just be about one and their story. The models have to really portray a sense of modern style. Since my target audience is teenagers, they will be representing that age group's current styles.

Here are some teen magazines that I have used as inspiration.
Image result for teen magazine

Image result for teen magazine

Image result for teen magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples of Magazine Double-Page Spread

Magazine Final Color Scheme

Responses to Questions for Feature Story