Evaluation of Magazine Cover

Evaluation
Creating my own cover page has allowed me to gain a better understanding for what I will need to do once I am ready to create my final magazine. I was using a website called canva.com to create my sample but for my final magazine task, I will be using InDesign. I liked how my sample came out overall and it helped me think about how I will format my final piece.

Layout/Text Styles/Photography
My sample cover page consisted of two models, since the majority of the people in my survey wanted to see that. The picture I used was good because it did not have any distracting colors. I was able to add text without it being too distracting.However, I can next time make it a little more clear to see. Some of the text was too light and you could not read it very well. Maybe next time I will crop out the background overall and only use the two models. I will definitely keep the female and male model aspect because it is something more unique than just one model.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Examples of Magazine Double-Page Spread

Magazine Final Color Scheme

Responses to Questions for Feature Story